Workshop: Columbia River Gorge
Please join me this December for a Columbia River Gorge adventure. This full-day workshop will be focused on techniques for creating images of the Gorge's incredible waterfalls, old-growth forests, and much more. Potential destinations may include: Wahclella Falls, Elowah Falls, Metlako Falls, and Punchbowl Falls, or others, to be determined based on then-current conditions. Within the week before the workshop, we can meet or talk via Skype about your background, experience, and aspirations, setting the stage for a successful workshop outing in the field.
- Trip Dates: Saturday, December 3, 2016 (approximately 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Tuition Cost: $250 per person
- Group Size: 2-4
- Difficulty Level: Easy/Moderate
- What is included? All photo instruction; transportation within the Gorge area, including to and from the destinations we'll be visiting; all necessary permits and passes; plenty of fun in an amazing environment.
- What is not included? Transportation to the Gorge area, where we'll meet and where we'll take over transportation from there for the duration of the workshop; your meals and snacks, which we'll eat on the go; all travel and/or gear insurance.
If you have further questions, please visit our FAQ page.