15 Perfect Things You Can Find in the Mountains
"Everything, if you could only see it clearly enough, like this, is beautiful and complete. Everything has its own perfection."
I might be biased, but I'd say any time spent in the mountains is time well spent. This is for so many reasons that stem from the combination of both our inward and outward experiences, the personal discovery of a few things that I'd say are pretty much perfect:
- Getting off the grid.
- A new hobby or activity.
- A good workout (and reward).
- Fresh mountain air.
- A connection with your adventure buddy (who is hopefully stellar).
- A connection with a stranger (and now new friend) on the trail.
- Learning a new skill, or two.
- The feeling once you reach your summit.
- Your summit beverage of choice.
- The beauty of mountain layers.
- Laughter around a bonfire.
- Being in the present moment.
POSTED: MONDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2018
RETURN TO ALPINE JOURNAL'S HOME PAGE